Welcome to the Two Counties Trust
The Two Counties Trust is a family of academies with a shared ethos, common values and collective goals. The Trust has a clear mission which is to transform the lives of children and young people and to release their potential through excellent education and the opportunity to acquire new skills. All schools within the Trust are united in their vision to rapidly improve the learning experience of their students and raise the aspirations of the local communities which they serve.
The Two Counties Trust is a brand-new multi-academy trust established on 1st April 2016. The founding members of the Two Counties Trust are Ashfield School, Selston High School and Swanwick Hall School. We consist solely of like-minded schools that share a passion for working in partnership in order to improve the quality of provision and outcomes for all our learners through focussing on school improvement. All schools within the trust welcome the opportunity to be an equal and valued partner within the Trust and see their success as being measured in the achievement of their own targets and in the achievements of the Trust as a whole. We are committed to enabling each individual school to flourish with a high degree of autonomy whilst at the same time providing a culture of collaboration and mutual support.
As a group of schools we:
- provide a high quality educational experience for each child in our care
- ensure every teacher strives to be an excellent practitioner
- recognise the importance of educating the whole child
- strive to be the best in everything that we do
- equip every child with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to succeed in the 21st century
- fundamentally believe that every child matters and can succeed
- believe in traditional values
- recognise and embrace innovation
- each member can expect to gain from and contribute to the success of all partner schools structure